Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30
High performance synthetic heavy-duty diesel and gas engine oil formulated for fuel economy and extended drain, and meets the performance requirements of many naturally aspirated and turbocharged engines in on-highway, off-highway and construction service.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
- Designed to provide improved fuel economy, high performance extended drain engine wear protection and optimum engine service life
- Low viscosity synthetic base oil promotes cold engine start wear protection for engines operating in sub-zero temperatures
- Formulated for soot dispersancy and wear control, helping to keep piston rings, valve and piston lands clean, improving uptime
- Helps minimise Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) emission control system cleaning, and offers improved service life
- Advanced synthetic base stocks and additives offer extended drain through wear, oxidation, sludge and oil thickening control
- Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30 is formulated for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines and is recommended for engines meeting Euro I - Euro V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements, where allowed by OEMs. It is suitable for use with many after treatment systems.
- Delo 400 XSP-SD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in older engines as well as today’s modern low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels, and many biofuel formulations.